Thursday, January 22, 2009

a Saviors letter

remember Morph, the Prayer Maze, i found my old notes, there was this one stop on the maze where we were guided to read Psalm 23 and pray to hear from God and journal it, following is what i wrote - oddly - rereading for the first time since the night I wrote it, it looks like a letter from Jesus. this is weird, hold on. yall i don't know what else to do with this but share it with someone so i picked you. tell me honestly if you think i'm losin it.

(i feel some of this is for you)


Be at peace my son, everything is prepared and ready and perfect. You do not have to fight or struggle, I have done it for you. This is not your fight, it is mine and I have already won. Sit with me, laugh with me, let me use you.

Struggle no more, be still and quiet. keep your heart open and your eyes on me. Love All - Always. Be bold, but humble. I will give you what you need when you need it. You lack nothing!

Don't worry too much about friends and family, am I not big enough to love them too? Press into the lost - raise the dead - breath life into the dry bones. Be light and salt, I will show myself in you.

I will show my power in your weakness. I will share my love with your heart, hands & tongue. I will plant gardens with your hands and water them with your sweat and tears.

Be willing, humble, gentle.
Go where I am, when I am not there - bring me.
Move mountains for me!

Pray and teach others what I have taught you. Heal in my name. Encourage in my name. Make disciples everywhere you go - for me! Teach, sew, nurture and reap the fruits of my spirit. Watch for the fruit - watch for miracles, they are everywhere.

Pray but ACT! Pray but Celebrate. Pray for righteousness. Keep me with you every minute of every day.
Look for my coming.

No comments: