Tuesday, June 3, 2008

GOD MORNING



GOD MORNING


Good Morning Father - King of Kings. Creator of .. Everything. The one who makes the south wind blow, the one who sends the rain and snow. Thank you Father for this brand new day, for the chance to praise -for the words to say. This day shall start and end with You and continue on with all I do. For You alone have made me whole, with arms outstretched you saved my soul.

Good Morning Jesus - Lord, Savior, Friend. Your sacrifice has made amends for all my sin and darkened heart, for in You now my day will start. I ask for blessings and bright sun light, I ask for favor in your sight. I humbly thank You for guiding me through, all the things You’d have me do. Yes Jesus Christ, you died for me so I may truly someday see ALL mankind through your blameless eyes, and love them all - not despise, for You my Christ are very wise.


Good Morning Holy Spirit, who Christ left behind to guide my hand, heart, soul and mind to speak through me along the way, head bowed in awe through You I pray. The great Counselor, beloved wise choice, as I love my neighbor You are my voice. I am but a stumbling man, Holy Spirit take my hand and lead me steadfast through this day; guide my footsteps, light my way. In your counsel I walk with trust; my spirit soars, my bones will rust. At days end again I come, to thank you for the work you’ve done.

Yes Good morning Father Son and Holy Ghost, please join me as this day unfolds, until I walk Your streets of Gold, use my hands, my heart and soul. To share Your love all day long, through spoken word, in deed and song. To walk in YOU so all may see, that I’m in You and You in me. At days end, soars my heart, I’ll dwell in You when tomorrow starts. With You in me Lord I am not just a man, stumbling alone with empty hand, so come with me this day throughout, your Holy Name, with love I’ll shout.

No comments: